Custom Built 1965 Cobra Backdraft




In this video from the 2021 Goodguys Nashville Nationals held in Nashville TN I look at this 1965 Cobra Backdraft.It's a reproduction of sorts.The style of the vehicle is as the first 1965 Shelby Cobras yet Fiery surge has refined the vehicle here and there.

This one is shrouded in radiant red paint with charcoal graphics.A variety mix it wears well!.The inside is an extremely straightforward race enlivened inside with carbon fiber seat backs and plaide inserts.Something somewhat not quite the same as others I have seen, and one that works for me.

This 1965 Cobra Fiery surge from the 2021 Goodguys Nashville Nationals is controlled by a Roush little block 427 that is neatly installed.The suspension is a custom mix that rides on air so the ride level is flexible and it handles like a genuine American Games vehicle.

Wheels are generally an individual decision and nobody set will satisfy everyone.I wouldn't change the ones they decided to run on this 1965 Cobra Fiery surge from the 2021 Goodguys Nashville Nationals, They work for Me.I wouldn't modify anything on this 1965 Cobra Backdraft.I dig it simply the way that it sets.I figure you will to, Look at it!/ScottieDTV
LihatTutupKomentar