DIY Making a Futuristic Style Coffe Table – End Grain Table


via

In this video you can see how I’ve make this one of a kind futuristic style/look coffee table. For top I decided to go with end grain and squares pattern. And for outside edge too.via: Slovenian Woodworker

source/image(PrtSc): Slovenian Woodworker

Everything is endgrain because if you mix edge/face grain with endgrain you have problems sooner or later. Wood that I use is beautyful American Walnut and Eu Maple with plywood as a based.

I decided to go with bent lamination so I get that nice contrast with the table top pattern and so you can see all lines/ direction of growing go the same way.

Advertisement

Lamination was a bit tricky but in this case strips were really think and easy to bent or manage. I put quite some time and effort in this video so I hope you’ll gonna enjoy watching it.via: Slovenian Woodworker

https://ift.tt/2MxY8uH
LihatTutupKomentar