1951 Ford COE Hot Rod Heavy Duty Truck


 

In this video from the 2023 NSRA Road Bar Nationals held in Louisville KY, I have this exceptionally cool 1951 Portage COE Speedster Hard core Truck.Covered in profound dark paint, the body has a few custom changes took to it.None the leap out at You, so they were done well.


The inside is similarly pretty much as cool as the remainder of this 1951 Passage COE, It has plane seats and some shinny metal work.This 1951 Portage COE lays on the ground so I had no reasonable chances of the suspension.


I can see You it rides on air and I would think it is similarly as decent under there, as the remainder of this 51 Passage COE.Wheels are dependably an individual decision and nobody set will satisfy everybody.


I like the ones they decided to run on this 1951 Passage COE Dragster Hard core Truck from the 2023 NSRA Road Bar Nationals. I honestly love the COE trucks. what's more, this Portage is surprisingly cool!! An exceptionally cool 1951 Portage COE Speedster Rock solid Truck from the 2023 Public Road Pole Affiliations Road Bar Nationals Louisville KY.

LihatTutupKomentar